Over the last couple of years, the appraisal industry has taken many twists and turns. As our industry evolves, it’s important for all of us to stay current on the latest trends and grow our appraisal business opportunities. As part of our panel, the success and growth of your business ensures that the industry remains strong and in the driver’s seat when it comes to real estate valuation.
As new alternative appraisal products merge into our industry, it’s clear that our clients are asking us all to be more innovative than ever. Our approach was simple, develop a system that allows appraisers to quickly and easily produce a compliant well supported value conclusion. Package it in such a way that it can more effectively communicate to lenders and borrowers. And lastly, provide it at a competitive price point, while ensuring our appraisers could profit from these new opportunities. Needless to say, we think we have what it takes to win the race.
Introducing GEAR™ Suite of Valuation Products (GeoScore™ Evaluation Appraisal Reports) a USPAP compliant appraisal report designed to exceed the compliance guidelines as an evaluation of appraisal. Over the next few weeks, we’ll be sharing more with you about these products and how you can add them to your current appraisal practice. More importantly, we’re working to ensure that you have the tools and skills you need to lap the competition and grow your appraisal business.
- GEAR AP is a new generation of valuation solutions that takes a consumer-focused, design-driven approach to real estate evaluations. GEAR AP was built to meet all the Interagency evaluation guidelines as well as USPAP requirements as an appraisal report. Fueled with multi-source data, rules-driven validation, and appraiser-derived analytics, GEAR AP is a fully compliant product that is classified as an appraisal report, simplifying the complex adjustments of the traditional appraisal.
- GEAR RE adds the exceptional knowledge and background of a certified real estate professional. The real estate agent performs a 40+ point inspection along with providing photos and a condition rating to the appraiser. The appraiser then confirms the information provided and completes report. With GEAR RE, appraisers have the convenience of working from home or office versus being out in the field.
- GEAR is both time and cost effective. We believe once up to speed in the product, appraisers will be able to complete a report in less than an hour for competitive hourly fees.
- Limited scope of work reduces your liability.
- When purchase, refinance and relocation work is slow GEAR is a great way to diversify your services into areas such as default, REO and equity.
- Collaborative evaluations diversify the types of opportunities for our elite panel of appraisers and afford a high standard of valuation products at various price points for our clients.
Interested in getting into GEAR™? Orders are now flowing though our new OMS platform. You will need the following documents and information to sign-up:
- Current Appraiser license
- Current E&O insurance certification
- Newly signed W-9
- Information on the MLS’s of which you are a member
- Work Samples & Resume
The Education Center includes step-by-step training guides, GEAR FAQ’s & Training videos and is available by logging in to your newly created profile at www.axisorders.com.